Dell OptiPlex 5040 Mini Tower Desktop
- 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5-6500 Quad-Core
- 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 530
- 500GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
Stay productive without taking up too much space with the Dell OptiPlex 5040 Mini Tower Desktop Computer. Its smaller design provides more desk space. You can connect to an external display via HDMI or DisplayPort.
The system is powered by a 6th Gen Skylake 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5-6500 quad-core processor. It also has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 500GB 7200 rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, an SD media card reader, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0. A Dell wired keyboard and mouse are included.
Dell OptiPlex 5040
- Quad-Core 6th Gen Skylake Intel Core Performance
- The Dell OptiPlex 5040 houses a 6th Gen Skylake Intel Core i5-6500 processor. Its quad cores have a base speed of 3.2 GHz. The processor can also be boosted to 3.6 GHz when needed.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Stay connected to the Internet with 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet.